FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What the fuck is BEEPLE STUDIO?!?!?
- it's a 50,000 sq. foot studio in Charleston, SC where beeple (aka Mike Winkelmann) makes his artwork. it also features a 13,000 sq. foot gallery and 13,000 sq. foot experiential space
- What types of events will you be having???
- we want to showcase the very best art and communities and will be having events that help to educate and entertain around web3 and digital art.
- can i show my artwork at an event at your studio??
MAYBE!!! lol. this space is very much designed to be utilized by the community. we wanted to build a space where we could program multiple different types of artists showcases and experimental community events.
we are currently accepting submission for the GRAND OPENING event March 11th. Head over the artists submission page for more info!!
- can i partner with the studio to host an event?
- ALSO MAYBE!!!!! we are looking to partner with the most cutting edge artists and communities to put on events that are not possible at any other venue. we want to educate and entertain through the power of digital art and technology. if you have an idea for an event, reach out!!
- is the studio open to the public?
- not quite yet. after the Grand Opening we will begin to have time slots that people will be able to register to attend the gallery. join the mailing list for more updates!!
- what is the address of the studio?
- for security reasons this will be given out to closer to the Grand Opening event.
- Is there an age limit to attend the event?
- You must be 18 years or older to attend the Grand Opening event (or 16+ with your legal guardian present)
- What transportation options do you have?
Great news! If you stay at one of our partner hotels on Daniel Island there is a shuttle pickup location across the street from the hotels. Attendees staying at other locations are welcome to park at the lot and ride the shuttle as well. We recommend this option to ensure a safe and comfortable ride.
Additional parking information to be given out closer to Grand Opening event.
Uber, Lyft, and taxis are available but service can be difficult at times.
- Are accommodations available for guests?
Yes, we have partnered with several hotels in the Charleston area to provide you accommodations for the weekend. Below you can find a short description as well as a link to book available rooms.Hampton Inn - Daniel Island (Recommended)We recommending staying here because of the location to our gallery. This location also provides a short walk to the restaurants and shops of Daniel Island. Note it is located next to the Home2 Suites noted below. The link below also provide a 20% corporate discount already applied.
Booking LinkHome2 Suites - Daniel Island (Recommended)We recommending staying here because of the location to our gallery. This location also provides a short walk to the restaurants and shops of Daniel Island. Note it is located next to the Hampton Inn noted above. The link below also provide a 20% corporate discount already applied.
Booking LinkSpringhill Suites - Mount PleasantThis hotel is located in the Mount Pleasant area known of Shem Creek, Boone Hall Plantation, and food scene. Last day to book at a special group rate is February 17, 2022.
Booking LinkCharleston Place - Downtown CharlestonLocated in the heart of Charleston's historic district, Charleston Place provides a tremendous location to see the history and southern charm of Charleston. This luxurious hotel is a step above. We have negotiated significantly reduced rates and encourage you to be quick as we have limited space.Price: $$$, minimum 2 night stay requiredReservations can be completed by calling 1-800-611-5545 (ask for Beeple Grand Opening rate).